Marketers continue to be fascinated by Millennials, and for many this cohort remains a mystery that can make or break their business. The way they perceive, engage with and buy brands differs from other generations. And as they age, progress in their careers and enter parenthood, Millennials will continue to challenge the assumptions of marketers and companies about them.
Below, VisionCritical.com collected five infographics that speak to the changing lifestyle of the Millennials:
1. Staying with their families a lot longer.
2. Challenging traditional consumption patterns.
3. Putting off significant life milestones.
4. Consuming media digitally.
5. Getting antsy about banks.